Monday, February 1, 2016

If I could tell you all the words I really want to say. 
    
       Spell out all the feelings and emotions, rising, brimmingspilling.

If I could tell you all the words I really want to say instead of the vile poisonous jibberish that topples out,


                                                          If I could 'remove message' every meanly modulated word that came out of my mouth like I can on Skype, 

    If there were a drop-down language option to transliterate emotion to word.  From mind to pen. 

Put pen to paper.
If I could know that you really heard me the same way you R'd a bbm message, 

If I could courier you my thoughts running free and wild in my mind, have you sign off when you receive it.  

Three  Ten business days later.


If I could source code all the anger.
Show you the bits that matter.

I would.     Without question. 
Without pause.
Without wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment